Issue #3187 has been updated by uggsoutlet (uggsoutlet uggsoutlet).

=begin
=end
Feature #3187: Allow dynamic Fiber stack size

Author: mperham (Mike Perham)
Assignee: ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
Category: core
Target version: 2.0.0

=begin
 I'd like a way to increase the size of the Fiber stack dynamically so when my program starts, I can set it to whatever value I need for the code I'm running.  4KB is too easy to run into problems when running recursive code but settling on any arbitrary static value seems pointless to me.
=end

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/