Issue #1122 has been updated by uggsoutlet (uggsoutlet uggsoutlet).

=begin
=end

Feature #1122: request for: Object#try

Author: authorNari (Narihiro Nakamura)
Assignee: authorNari (Narihiro Nakamura)
Category: core
Target version: 2.0.0

=begin
 Hi.

 Object#try is new feature of rails2.3.

 http://guides.rubyonrails.org/2_3_release_notes.html
 http://github.com/rails/rails/blob/master/activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/try.rb
 http://ozmm.org/posts/try.html

 Matz said: "OK, good name is the last problem."

 Anyone has better name?

 thanks.

 ---
 Narihiro Nakamura