Bug #3523: win32 exception c0000029 on exit using fibers

Author: spatulasnout (B Kelly)
Assignee: usa (Usaku NAKAMURA)
Category: core
Target version: 1.9.2
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.2dev (2010-07-01) [i386-mswin32_100]

=begin
 Hi,

 I'm encountering a windows exception c0000029 crash when my application (which uses fibers) runs on v1.9.2.  The program runs to completion, and its tests all pass, but the exception occurs when ruby exits.

 So far the crash happens consistently on v1.9.2-dev, but never happens on trunk (1.9.3-dev).

 I will attempt to isolate a small bit of code which reproduces the problem.  But I wanted to post in the meantime in case anyone might have ideas about what could cause this exception, or why it might differ between 1.9.2 and trunk.

 Thanks,

 Regards,

 Bill
=end