Bug #7383: Use stricter cache check in load.c

Author: funny_falcon (Yura Sokolov)
Assignee: h.shirosaki (Hiroshi Shirosaki)
Category: core
Target version: 2.0.0
ruby -v: ruby 2.0.0dev (2012-11-18 trunk 37708) [x86_64-linux]

rb_ary_shared_with_p does not react when #shift or #pop is called on original array.

This patch introduce rb_ary_dup_of_p , which makes more adequate check for duplicate
of array.

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/216
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/216.patch

--