Dne 17.11.2012 21:19, Aaron Patterson napsal(a):
> Again, doesn't help with the problems we're having.

I don't understand what problems. Was this issue triggered by
[ruby-core:49416]? May be there could be better error message then

/test_gem_command_manager.rb:
cannot load such file -- psych

Also the if the point

However, I'm able to build and install `ruby`
without `libyaml-dev`

made there is valid, how it comes that the build does not fail if the
libyaml is not present on the system, while it seems to be hard
dependency of some officially supported Ruby feature?

And what about educational factor? You bundle once and everybody will
think it is good practice, while it is not. Nobody learns nothing :/

Vit