Feature #7375: embedding libyaml in psych for Ruby 2.0

Author: tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
Category:
Target version: 2.0.0

People have a hard time using psych (and thus rubygems) because it depends on libyaml. We can ease upgrades by embedding libyaml in order to eliminate the library dependency.

libyaml is MIT license, so it shouldn't impact Ruby's license.

Matz, may I embed libyaml for preview2?

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/