On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Marc-Andre Lafortune
<ruby-core-mailing-list / marc-andre.ca> wrote:
> I could add my eyes to monitor the github issues/pull requests, if only t=
> ask the posters to open a redmine issue. I would need access to the githu=
> repo though

AFAIK no direct commit to GitHub is allowed. pull requests needs to be
applied to Subversion repository (as diff or patches).

ruby/ruby repository on GitHub is a mirror of the Subversion repository.

For instructions on usage of GitHub as main development, see this wiki:

https://github.com/shyouhei/ruby/wiki/CommitterHowto
--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17