2012/11/15 Zachary Scott <zachary / zacharyscott.net>:
> Could we get a review on any open pull requests on github before the
> code freeze?
>
> There are a few that I think have been accepted, but not yet merged.

Generally pull request on github is not correct place to report a bug
or suggest a feature.

Anyway there are requests and some already got consensus to merge.
They should be merged.
But almost all of those which remain unmerged yet are not merged because
those maintainer don't see github.
We don't make them to watch github because they are not right place.

So could you make a ticket to ask merging and assign to its maintainer.
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/Maintainers

Thanks,

--
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse / airemix.jp>