On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Zachary Scott <zachary / zacharyscott.net> w=
rote:
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Luis Lavena <luislavena / gmail.com> wrot=
e:
>> One of the many reasons sysadmin needs to be distributed across
>> different timezones :-)
>
> Luis, are you volunteering? :)

I have no problem to offer assistance to projects I use on a daily
basis. As long SSH is needed to solve the issue, I can do it. Don't
think it requires hacking redmine application (Rails) but I'm
comfortable doing it (do it on my daily job)

So yes :-)
--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17