Hello,

In message "[ruby-core:49282] Re: [ruby-cvs:44801] tenderlove:r37631 (trunk): * probes.d: add DTrace probe declarations."
    on Nov.13,2012 12:56:23, <usa / garbagecollect.jp> wrote:
> This breaks mswin build.
> I CANNOT accept that ruby distribution depends on the existance of sed.
>
> I wait for correction of this problem for 24 hours.
> If not corrected, I'll revert theis commit.

Now naruse-san and me fixed most of the problems, so I withdrow
the plan to revert.

But I think there is still a serious problem.
Now building ruby from snapshot needs a running ruby, I guess.
It must be solved before preview2 release.

Regards,
--
U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>