Backport #7285: some failures on RubyInstaller CI

Author: usa (Usaku NAKAMURA)
Assignee: usa (Usaku NAKAMURA)
Category:
Target version:

I know there are some failures on RubyInstall CI of 1.9.3. I guess these failures are related to system code page, because on my PC there is no failure. And, there is no failure on RubyInstall CI of trunk, so some backports may be needed. Luis, can you recall what changes on trunk fixed them? # Yes, this is my obligation, but I need help...

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/