Bug #7213: Namespace regression problem in RSpec from 1.9.2 to 1.9.3

Author: aef (Alexander E. Fischer)
Assignee: shugo (Shugo Maeda)
Category:
Target version: 2.0.0
ruby -v: 1.9.3

This article describes a bug which appeared in 1.9.3: "Including namespace module through RSpec config in Ruby 1.9.3":http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13042298/including-namespace-module-through-rspec-config-in-ruby-1-9-3

Some people believe that it could be related to #3422 which seemed to introduce regression but it wasn't sure if this regression was wanted or not.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/