Sorry for this trouble,

I repaired subversion repository with rollback.
It breaks subversion local working directory.

If you update your subversion repository of MRI between 2012-11-01T13:33Z
and 2012-11-01T14:30Z, the repository can't update anymore.
Please re-checkout the repository.

If you use git-svn, it can be fixed by `git svn reset -r 37408`.

The brekage is caused by my wrong tagging of v2_0_0_preview1 (old r37409),
which introduces large changeset and causes git-svn mad.
So I repaired it with dump the repository with svnadmin dump 0:37408 and load it.
The rollback breaks repositories synced with the wrong repository.

Sorry for your incovenience and thank you for your support

--
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse / airemix.jp>