Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:48640] Re: [ruby-trunk - Feature #6083] Hide a Bignum definition"
    on Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:31:08 +0900, KOSAKI Motohiro <kosaki.motohiro / gmail.com> writes:

|> Target version changed from 2.0.0 to next minor
|> I am sorry but it's too late. I admit my fault.
|
|Matz, I don't like this decision. I believe we should choose next _major_
|or 2.0.0. minor release should not have binary incompatibility as far
|as possible.
|Is this typo? If no, I'd like to propose pull it back. declaration
|moving is not big task.

Hiding (or no hiding) Bignum definition would not change binary
compatibility, probably you mean source compatibility?

But keeping compatibility during the release cycle is important, I
admit.  So I changed my mind.  If there's no big opposition, I can
accept this proposal.

							matz.