Target version changed from 2.0.0 to next minor

I am sorry but it's too late. I admit my fault.

Matz.

Feature #6083: Hide a Bignum definition

Author: ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
Category:
Target version: next minor

Now, the struct RBignum which is a definition of Bignum in C is located in include/ruby/ruby.h.  It means we can't change implementation of Bignum.  For example, using GMP as Bignum representation.

I propose to move the struct RBignum definition from include/ruby/ruby.h to bignum.c.  I believe no one use struct RBignum directly (except core).

It has possibility to break binary compatibility.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/