Hi,

I checked all "not closed" features.

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/issues?c[]=tracker&c[]=status&c[]=priority&c[]=subject&c[]=assigned_to&c[]=updated_on&f[]=status_id&f[]=tracker_id&f[]=fixed_version_id&f[]=&group_by=&op[fixed_version_id]=%3D&op[status_id]=o&op[tracker_id]=%3D&page=1&set_filter=1&v[fixed_version_id][]=6&v[tracker_id][]=2

and I send notice with

- add comment (ping) on redmine
- assign to mame-san on redmine the ticket which I can't judge
- change target to next minor when it seems no discussion on it
- twitter to people who check twitter frequently
- skype to nobu
- IRC to nurse-san
- mail (akr-san and matz)

Please correct me if my changes are not correct.

Note that ~assigned to Matz" is almost equivalent to "ignored".
I think you need to make pressure to Matz (with good explanation, good
usecase, etc).

Thanks,
Koichi

--