Feature #4569: Replace IPAddr with IPAddress

Author: ceresa / gmail.com (Marco Ceresa)
Assignee: knu (Akinori MUSHA)
Category: lib
Target version:

=begin
Hello,

following the discussion we had a few months ago about replacing IPAddr with IPAddress [1]. Here is the formal request.

IPAddress is now at version 0.7.5

I think it's mature and backward compatible enough to be taken into consideration.

Regards,
Marco

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-core-google/browse_frm/thread/232ac6b06bacd0f5/
=end