I am wondering what is the status of #5481 . Although the target version is
3.0, there is some ongoing effort such as #6875 and [1]. So will the StdLib
be gemified or not? If yes, will it be done properly, i.e. all the bundled
libraries such as Rake, Minitest, RDoc, Psych becomes real gems, since the
current status is suboptimal #6124

Vit

[1] https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/377