Em 24-10-2012 11:00, Yusuke Endoh escreveu:
> Hello Rodrigo,
>
> #6265 was accepted.  We need a warning patch.  Will you create?

I wish I was able to :) Never contributed to Ruby code before and given
my current deadlines I don't think I'll have time to work on this any
time soon. I'd probably need many days just to get started learning
about Ruby internals. Than I'd need to learn about the parser before I
could finally work on the feature itself. :(

I'd be very thankful if someone could implement it though :)

> Matz has never accepted #4840, though he was indeed positive.
> The discussion looks not concluded.
> So 2.0.0 will NOT include that.  Sorry.

No problem. From my point of view it seems like he has accepted the
feature but there are still some corner cases to be discussed before it
can be implemented :)

Thank you, Yusuke.