2012/10/24 Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>:
> Japanese later; 日本語は後で
>
> Hi all --

Hello,

> Today, I'd like to declare "feature freeze" according to the schedule [1].
> 2.0.0 will NOT include any feature that is not accepted yet by matz at
> this time.
>
> [1] http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/40301
>
> Sorry for no prior announce of this.  If you, especially committers, have
> any significant problem, please let me know by next Sunday.

There are only two things I would like be considered:

Feature #6769, Windows-specific issues with rbinstall.rb to make it
more easy generation of stub scripts.

Got initial approval of the request but my patch for it hasn't been
completed yet. I'm working on it.

Bug #7158, performance improvements to require, $LOADED_FEATURES and $LOAD_PATH.

I heard sometimes that Ruby policies consider performance as a feature
and not a bug, but I believe this is a valid and urgent issue that
needs to be addressed.

More and more bigger Ruby applications are developed and startup cost
on production, not to mention during development affects how we enjoy
Ruby.

Thank you.

--
Luis Lavena