On 2012/10/19 12:02, U.Nakamura wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In message "[ruby-core:48081] [ruby-trunk - Bug #7184] --disable-gems commandline parameter does not show up with ruby -h"
>      on Oct.19,2012 11:41:49,<nobu / ruby-lang.org>  wrote:
>> Yes, another idea is adding a new option to show all.
>
> For instance, -h to short help, and --help to long help ?

Yes, please, something like this. Remove one of the options showing up
currently so that the "show all options" option can be added to the list
that will fit in one screen. Then people can use the "show all options"
option to look at the whole list, and those that want the screen to fit
on 24 lines (which I think includes Matz) are happy, too. As for which
option to removed from the short list, I can make some suggestions if
it's necessary. But there are many that don't look terribly important.

Regards,   Martin.