Bug #7105: Socket documentation fix

Author: davidbalbert (David Albert)
Assignee: zzak (Zachary Scott)
Category: DOC
Target version: 2.0.0
ruby -v: 2.0.0dev

The "Quick start" section of the Socket documentation refers to the Socket::INET constant, which doesn't exist. I've attached a small patch changing the reference to Socket::AF_INET, which seems consistent with the rest of the documentation (the alternative would be Socket::PF_INET, which has the same value).

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/