Issue #7153 has been updated by tonyarkles (Tony Arkles).

OK, the patch for this will have conflicts with the patches for #7145, #7146, and #7147 because it also adds unit tests to test_imap_response_parser.rb. I'm not sure what the best approach is for this... Whether to wait until that pull request is accepted and do a second one, or to just add this fix into the original pull request.

Bug #7153: IMAP: emails with (BODY ("MIXED")) returned from fetch fail to parse

Author: tonyarkles (Tony Arkles)
Assignee: shugo (Shugo Maeda)
Category: lib
Target version: 2.0.0
ruby -v: 1.9.3p194

I'm not sure if this is even valid IMAP (I couldn't find a reference to it in the RFC), but Google's IMAP server seems to return these occasionally. Found a message in my Inbox that wouldn't parse because of this.

I've added a test and fixed the module. Will post the pull request here right away.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/