Yes, it is possible. If you're comfortable with this, I can set it up as soo=
n as I have the gateway code.=20

  - Evan // via iPhone

On Sep 29, 2012, at 6:27 PM, Urabe Shyouhei <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org> wrote:

> On 09/30/2012 02:33 AM, Evan Phoenix wrote:
>> Hello shyouhei,
>>=20
>> I would be happy to have RubyCentral run the gateway but I'd like to run i=
t in colocation. I can guarantee security of the keys by using passphrases a=
nd ssh-agent. The machine in question will only run the gateway, nothing els=
e, and be secured with separate ssh keys to secure access to it.