I've migrated almost all of my Ruby code from Ruby 1.8 to 1.9 =
(finally!).  Most things went pretty smoothly, but I recently came =
across a script of mine that uses Date::mjd_to_jd.  This method, along =
with several other Date methods, seems to have disappeared from Ruby as =
of r31668.  I didn't see any discussion of these methods in the commit =
logs nor could I find anything about them on the web or ruby mailing =
list archives.  Are there replacement methods for these that I should be =
using instead?  Was there a reason for removing these methods that I =
should be aware of before monkey patching them back in?  Am I missing =
something?

Thanks,
Dave