Issue #6996 has been reported by eike.rb (Eike Dierks).

Bug #6996: Documentation for OptionParser includes an email adress which is not deliverable
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6996

Author: eike.rb (Eike Dierks)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.3p194 (2012-04-20 revision 35410) [x86_64-darwin10]

In the Documentation for OptionParser
  http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-1.9.3/libdoc/optparse/rdoc/OptionParser.html

There's an email adress included:
   The above examples should be enough to learn how to use this class.
   If you have any questions, email me   (gsinclair / soyabean.com.au) and I will update this document.

This email adress is not currently reachable.
   SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<gsinclair / soyabean.com.au>:
   Recipient address rejected: "USER UNKNOWN"

The email address should be removed from the documentation

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/