On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Charles Oliver Nutter
<headius / headius.com> wrote:
> Last question:
>
> Would I be safe updating to current ruby_1_9_3 stdlib today? In other
> words, will a release be guaranteed to include at least today's
> stdlib? I know I'll have to update again when the release is out, but
> it would be a small update at that point.
>
> And I want to make sure I don't roll too far forward again.

PING! :)

It has been a month since I last heard there was a 1.9.3 release
planned. What's the status?

JRuby 1.7RC1 will be released in about two weeks, and we'd like to
know we have the most-stable, least-buggy 1.9.3 stdlib shipping with
it.

- Charlie