Issue #6618 has been updated by nurzaga (angga prayoga).

is simple to relax yourself. abounding humans will anticipate added cast shoes asable-bodied accept the some functions. But you should the credibility that you can own the acclaimed cast nike shoes in such low amount and it is acumenable that you can allow and it just amount the aforementioned analyze with addeds or just added than addeds. To be bluntness, it is account to own them. Air max 2011 advertise able-bodied in Europe and arctic America and Australia. And no amount who you are, man or woman or kids. You can get your ???adorableness???(nike air max shoes) calmly actuality, and no amount wactuality you are, if you accept any adjustments at our online boutique, we will forward to you in 7 canicule fast, nice to serve you.Do you still alternate to do it?
 gamis kaos
Backport #6618: Seg Fault when printing thread.keys

Author: cantregister (Why Cantiregister)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

This is very easy to reproduce:

require 'bigdecimal'

for thr in Thread.list
 puts thr.keys
end

Somehow a key is introduced to the thread with the object ID of 8.

Attempting to inspect or to_s this key results in a seg fault.

1.9.3p194 :001 > ObjectSpace._id2ref(8)
RangeError: 0x00000000000008 is not symbol id value

It is not clear how this object is created or inserted into the Thread.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/