Feature #6828: Constancy of Constants

Author: trans (Thomas Sawyer)
Assignee:
Category: core
Target version: 2.0.0

=begin
Could have swore there was a recent issue addressing this, but couldn't find it, so...

I hope by Ruby 2.0

  module Foo::Bar::Baz

will be equivalent to

  module Foo; module Bar; module Baz

That constant lookup doesn't work the same for both is really really really annoying.
=end

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/