Issue #6852 has been updated by marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune).

Hi,

> boris_stitnicky (Boris Stitnicky) wrote:
> > In other words, when [] is the receiver, ... it should raise,
> > or warn, or complain
>
> Strictly speaking you are right.

Oups, I was not thinking straight. [] corresponds to a 0x0 matrix (i.e. Matrix[] or Matrix.empty(0,0)). It is its own transpose.

So the current behavior is correct.

What could be said is that `[[], [], []].transpose` is not completely accurate in returning [], but no other result is possible. For more accurate handling... use the matrix library.

I'll close this if there are no other objections.
Feature #6852: [].transpose should behave specially