Issue #6798 has been updated by mistydemeo (Misty De Meo).

Oh, excellent! I missed that other issue when I was searching.

Having it backported would be very helpful. Thank you!
Feature #6798: Pathname#find does not return an enumerator

Author: mistydemeo (Misty De Meo)
Assignee:
Category: lib
Target version:

Pathname#find is an interface to Find.find. However, while Find.find returns an enumerator, Pathname#find does not. This means that, for instance, it is not possible to use Pathname#find with other enumerator methods:

files = Find.find('.').select { ... } - works
files = pn.find.select { ... } - does not work

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/