Feature #6735: curses: support linking against pdcurses

Author: luislavena (Luis Lavena)
Assignee: shugo (Shugo Maeda)
Category: ext
Target version: 2.0.0

Hello,

On Windows, ncurses are not available. Instead we link against PDCurses when building RubyInstaller.

Except that we required rename linking library to libcurses so curses extension finds it.

I would like to ask curses extension supports pdcurses linking library.

Attached is a patch that allows linking against unmodified pdcurses linking library.

I would like to port this change also to 1.9.3 in order to standardize building RubyInstaller.

Thank you

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/