(Japanese later; 日本語が後にあります)

We held a developer meeting at the last Saturday (7/21), and
examined more than 30 entries for Request for "slide-show"
[ruby-core:45474].  We could spend almost the whole afternoon
discussing and judging them.

The summary of the result is:

  * 8 proposals are accepted,
  * 15 proposals are rejected,
  * 3 proposals requires feedback of proposers,
  * 3 proposals runt out of time to discuss, and
  * 3 proposals are left up to a specialized committer

I will in turn report each result to the tickets.

General lessons: A "summary" slide-show was very helpful for
us to discuss.  Nonetheless, we could handle only about 30
proposals per day.
So, I'd like to ask those who make a feature request:

  * make your proposal exhaustive (including consideration
    of corner cases), and
  * make your proposal short and easy to understand

Note: this is true only when you are making a feature request;
please don't hesitate to report a bug.

Finally, I'd like to acknowledge Shibata Hiroshi (paperboy)
for providing the good conference room.

7/21 に開発者会議を行い、[ruby-core:45474] の呼び掛けに応じて
下さった 30 数件の提案スライドについて審査を行いました。
議論と判定にはほぼ午後まるまる費やしました。

以下のような結果になりました。

  * 8 件の提案が採択