On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Christian Neukirchen wrote:

> Makes perfect sense to me, but then maybe ETOOMUCHC in my youth. *g*

I already have told several people about this line you just wrote. When
was your youth again? ;-)

You remind me of when I first entered university. I loved to joke like
this by saying "back in my day, computers were this and that" although I
was the youngest person in the whole department. :-}

Btw I just acquired some of the computers I've used as a kid. Those use
8/16-bit processors (Motorola 6809) clocked at 890 kHz. If a can get a
hand on a C compiler for it then I could attempt to port Ruby there (just
kidding)

   /  The Diagram is the Program (TM) ,--------------------------------}