Hello,

I wanted to let you know that as part of RubyInstaller project, we
have now setup Ruby building and tests running in both 32 and 64bits:

http://ci.rubyinstaller.org/

Thanks to EngineYard for donating the Jenkins box and Justin Baker for
help setting up the build jobs, we have now trunk being compiled and
tests run with GCC 4.6.1.

I hope this adds some visibility to Ruby build process on Windows.
Later today will add tasks for Ruby 1.9.3 too.

===

One thing that I noticed is that tests-all from x86 clash with
tests-all from x64 builds:
http://ci.rubyinstaller.org/job/test-ruby-trunk-x64/lastFailedBuild/console

Causing Errno::EADDRINUSE for lot of Net::HTTP tests, perhaps the
tests needs to be updated to run in parallel.

===

I plan to add a Windows XP (32bits) and a Windows 8 slave VMs to
verify also tests under those environments.

Here is the original email announcement detailing the versions of all
the components provided:

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/rubyinstaller/kv11PQ953_M/discussion

Regards,
--