Hello ruby-core,

I got a problem with the 1.8.2 on windows.
I did a stress test and the interpreter always crashs after a few
minutes with the following message:

[BUG] cross-thread violation on rb_thread_schedule()

I do a loop which parses a simple input file:

for(;;) {
   ruby_errinfo = Qnil;
   if (data->warnings) ruby_verbose = Qtrue; else ruby_verbose = Qfalse;
   NODE* n = rb_compile_cstr(data->path, data->data, data->datalen, 1);
   rb_gc();
   counter = counter + 1;
   if ((counter % 100) == 0) printf("parser runs: %d\n",counter);
}

After a lot of runs (~17000) it reproduceable crashs.
Is there any bugfix available ?
I think i've seen a problem report about this before.