Issue #4970 has been updated by formalbridal (formalbridal bridal).

You would be all the heroine if you buy formal dresses and so the girls are ready to spend their funds on merchandise, hair styling, in addition to make-up. http://www.formalbridal.co.uk/26-cocktail-dresses
Feature #4970: FileUtils refactored

Author: trans (Thomas Sawyer)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version: 2.0.0

I've been working with FileUtils a good bit, and concluded it could use some refactoring to make the code clearer and easier to work with. Here is the pull request:

  https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/30

Essentially, I have removed the method definition loops that occur at the end of the script and replaced them with a simple call (`define_command`) made for each command as it is defined. This allowed me to use `extend self` all the way through, rather than having to use `module_function` in FileUtils and `extend self` in the Verbose, NoWrite and DryRun "submodules".

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/