On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 / gmail.com> wrote:
>>  * at most THREE proposals per person
>>
>>  * submission deadline: 6/30 (Sat) 23:59 UTC
>
> Dang and I just saw the invitation message and deadline.
> Well, anyway if I were to submit proposals, they would be for
>
> Object#present? (like rails')
> More #blank? methods to mirror #empty?
> Object#try (though apparently with some other name Matz likes).
> More #contain? methods

Even if they don't make it to the meeting, making a one page
presentation for these could be helpful. I doubt only things in the
meeting will make it into 2.0.0 --other requests might too.

> Too bad I missed the deadline oh well.

Certainly you are a frequent voice in the community and often a
helpful one. Maybe if you ask they can make an exception.