On Jul 8, 2012, at 10:07 AM, Perry Smith wrote:

>=20
> On Jul 8, 2012, at 9:56 AM, Yutaka Kanemoto wrote:
>=20
>> Hi Perry
>>=20
>> Is it possible for you to try latest SP like SP8 (for TL5)? SP5 is a
>> bit old. I have ever seen similar error before, and it was =
disappeared
>> after applying latest SP.
>=20
> Yea.  I can try that.  But trying to understand this code, it confuses =
me.  It is looking for an entry point of Init_dot.dot but the code is =
simply:
>=20
> void Init_dot(void) {}
>=20
> So, I don't see how the linker is going to be happy.
>=20
> I tracked down that this is a test for a feature to "ignore rest from =
first dot" but I don't have enough context to figure out what that =
means.

FYI: I moved to another host running at 6.1 TL07 SP03 and get the same =
issue.

I could remove it from the build sequence but I'm guessing there is a =
test that depends upon it and that test will fail.

Let me know your thoughts..

Thank you
Perry