On Jul 8, 2012, at 9:56 AM, Yutaka Kanemoto wrote:

> Hi Perry
>=20
> Is it possible for you to try latest SP like SP8 (for TL5)? SP5 is a
> bit old. I have ever seen similar error before, and it was disappeared
> after applying latest SP.

Yea.  I can try that.  But trying to understand this code, it confuses =
me.  It is looking for an entry point of Init_dot.dot but the code is =
simply:

void Init_dot(void) {}

So, I don't see how the linker is going to be happy.

I tracked down that this is a test for a feature to "ignore rest from =
first dot" but I don't have enough context to figure out what that =
means.

Thanks for the help

Perry