I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but has anyone
used soap4r with the US weather service's soap server?  I'm having
trouble figuring out how the array that the service uses should map
into ruby.  I've tried using wsdl2ruby to convert the wsdl
automatically to a ruby class, but that doesn't even work.  Also, if
this is the wrong place to be asking this (probably...), could someone
point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

--jay

PS, sorry if I'm a bit incoherent.  I have a really nasty cold right
now :(