Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> |So if this were to be implemented I think attr_accessor :foo? should
> |create .foo? and .foo= -- and Struct.new(:foo?) then would also be similar.
>
> No.  attr_accessor would not accept attributes with "?" in the name.
> If you want, you have to define your own "foo?".

Oh, "this" was not referring to the original poster here -- I was
thinking that if you choose to allow getters with a "?" in the way I
described then attr_accessor :foo? should probably create .foo? and
.foo= and Struct.new() should probably be analogous. (And the accessor
would in that case use @foo as the instance variable name, of course.)

But I don't know if you think doing that is worthwhile.

Sorry for the confusion.