Hello,

I tried open this on Redmine, but seems http://bugs.ruby-lang.org is
down (internal error)

Latest trunk revision (r36154) is failing on me:
https://gist.github.com/2959908

Decided to attempt a Git bisect to determine the commit that
introduced this and which doing it found another error at r36148:
https://gist.github.com/2960374

Worker machine as 4GB of RAM (Windows 7 x64) and memory was no
exhausted during tests (monitored memory usage)

Git bisect didn't tell me precisely which commit failed since the
error happens randomly except for last commit, which happens always.

Build was made on a separate directory (build32) inside Ruby's source.

MinGW GCC 4.6.3 was used (mingw-w64) which has build successfully
everything in the past.

Entire work tree is reset on every build.

I can attribute this issue to support libraries or compiler since
those have been the same and work properly in the past revisions and
also against ruby_1_9_3 branch.

Any other experiencing build issues?

Thank you.
--=20