Em 17-06-2012 13:47, trans (Thomas Sawyer) escreveu:
> Yea, I would have written is completely different myself (even from yours). All I did was search GitHub for #each_with_index for code in which one could use #indexes.

I guess you didn't get the idea of the policy here... Usually people
will come with suggestions on improvements to Ruby syntax or core
library through real issues taken from real programming on existing
projects.

We usually don't try to anticipate issues and use cases. We start with
them, so usually it is not hard to have a concrete example to
demonstrate how that feature would be useful...

If you're having to look at GitHub, it seems like you didn't find a
situation yourself where the requested feature would make you happier.

I would advice you not to attempt to find use cases beforehand, just let
them find you.