Issue #6475 has been updated by MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet).

davidbalbert (David Albert) wrote:
> Is there anything I can do to speed up this process a little bit? I'm trying to learn how to contribute to Ruby, and I'd like to know if there's something I should be doing to make it easier for this patch to get accepted.

No worries, I will look into this soon :) It's a small fix and I might have committed it right away, but I was trying to look to enhance the example a bit, that's why it took some time... Your patch or its format had nothing to do with it, thanks for your contribution!

-Martin

Bug #6475: Fix decryption example in OpenSSL docs