On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM, NARUSE, Yui <naruse / airemix.jp> wrote:
> (2012/05/17 10:06), Stefan Monnier wrote:
>> Could the ruby-mode maintainer(s) contact me off-list?
>> I'd like to try and fix the problem of divergence between Ruby's
>> ruby-mode and Emacs's own version, but can't find any contact info
>> (other than this list, that is).
>> You can now go back to your regular Rubying,
>
> ruby-mode.el in ruby's repo is not officially maintained and should be removed.

Well, I agree there is no official maintainer. But I haven't seen any
agreement should
or should not removed.

Anyway, now 99% people use emacs's ruby-mode.el and I guess only nobu and
matz use ruby's one. And, recent ruby-mode.el was only developed nobu.

So, if you want to merge ruby's ruby-mode.el into GPLv3 projects,
following two person
have a right.

Code author:  Nobu nobu / ruby-lang.org
Ruby project owner: Matz  matz / ruby-lang.org

Nobu, Matz, What do you think?