Issue #5632 has been updated by boris_stitnicky (Boris Stitnicky).

> I would not want the class keyword without "< ParentClass" to inherit
> from anything else than Object.

Yes, that's correct when *creating* a new class. But I was not interested
in creating a class in my code. I just wanted to *open* the class inherited
from the namespace of the parent module (Petri) and teach it new tricks in
the child module (ChemicalPetri), representing Petri applied to chemistry,
all of this without changing the vanilla Petri in any way.
Feature #5632: Attempt to open included class shades it instead.