Feature #6435: Break up net/http.rb into individual files

Author: drbrain (Eric Hodel)
Assignee: drbrain (Eric Hodel)
Category: lib
Target version: 2.0.0

The attached patch breaks up net/http.rb into individual files.  Beyond addition of "Net::" for scoping only structural changes were made.

I only found uncommitted patches to net/http.rb that were submitted by me, and I think those patches may need some work, so I am fine breaking them for now.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/