On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 2012/5/16 Yuki Yugui Sonoda <yugui / google.com>:
>>> (2) What support level of NaCl platform?
>>
>> Of course, I never backport this patch to ruby_1_9_2 branch. So It's
>> up to mame-san to decide.
>
> I'm not sure what your patch enables.
> Could you please show demo and sample code?
> After that, let's discuss import, maintenance, and support level.

NaCl abstracts the underlying browser environments, and gives a subset
of POSIX API.
So basically this patch is just a port to yet another UN*X environment.
You can load the ruby.nexe by sel_ldr (secure ELF loader) in NaCl SDK,
and run it.

But also this patch contains a proof of concept version of a
communication via Pepper API.
You can try running Ruby on your browser (*1):
  http://yugui.jp/nacl/example.html

*1: Pepper API 18 or later is required. Chrome 18 for example. And 64
bit version is required.

--
Yuki Sonoda (Yugui)
yugui / yugui.jp