(2012/05/14 21:57), ibc (Iaki Baz Castillo) wrote:
> So... is ubf() called with the GVL or not??

No.  ubf() will call *without* GVL.  I'm not sure why your code said
such error.  Can you show us a reproduce-able small code?

PS1: I'm surprising that you want to invoke Ruby code.  I only imagine
ubf() as a small code such as "toggle cancel flag" or "kick some API to
cancel invoking situation".  Maybe you shouldn't use Ruby code (Ruby
code can be run after blocking process is canceled).

PS2: ubf() is acronym of un-block function.  "ubf() function" is
redundant :)

--
// SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net